Benefits: 401 K, Healthcare & Retirement benefits, and vacation.
About the Position
Tristate/ProCorr Display & Packaging, a manufacturer of corrugated products and displays, is looking for an experienced Quality Control Manager to join our plant in Bensalem. The Quality Control Manager will work with the Plant Manager and all plant personnel to support overall quality objectives. The role will support/implement quality systems implementation, writing procedures, and all instructions. In addition, this role is responsible for supporting the plant personnel and staff on daily quality issues—auditing compliance with existing procedures and requirements performing process capability studies while ensuring and educating employees on quality expectations. While conducting manufacturing trials, the machine area is kept clean for proper operation.
- Must possess a positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, effectively under pressure and deadline-oriented environment.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- Thinks collaboratively on complex problem sets involving infrastructure related strategy and troubleshooting
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Possesses strong customer service, communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, GFSI, SQF, GMP, AIB & BRC standards is a plus but not required.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The employee is regularly required to stand and walk for the duration of the production shift and infrequently lift about 40 pounds. In performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to dust, loud noises, and ink fumes. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud; ear protection is required.