401 K, Healthcare & retirement benefits, and vacation.
Full time, 40 hrs a week.
Work location: on-site
Shift: 1st, 2nd shifts available
The Plant Manager is a proven leader who operates under the counsel of corporate procedures and policies in accordance with general plant operations, safety plans, employee supervision and the adherence of customer product standards and specifications. The plan of action for the plant manager is to collaborate with corporate management and the plant operations teams to enforce a culture of continuous improvement in the quality of TriState Container and ProCorr Display’s products.
- Responsible for meeting production goals while working safe and developing a best in class team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of maintaining the plant facility operations, including safety policies, personnel, housekeeping, maintenance, production activities, customer requirements, planning and scheduling.
- Strong execution skills; accountability for results
- Demonstrated industrial mechanical acumen
- Proven experience using scheduling software
- Demonstrated expertise in process management to ensure production efficiency
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands, processes, and updated information
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact across all levels of the organization, while accomplish organizational goals
- Plant Manager to provide dynamic leadership to our corrugated and converting operations
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Three or more years of experience working in high-speed corrugated and converting operations.
- Manufacturing Supervision: 3 years (Required)
- Corrugated Converting Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)
- Flexo & Die Cutter: 3 years (Required)
- Previous experience managing a group of employees of 8 to 20
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop others.
- Experience working in a facility with ISO/AIB requirements
- Able to use computer tools such as production control systems and CMMS
- Bilingual in English & Spanish preferred