401 K, Healthcare & retirement benefits, and vacation.
Full time, 40 hrs a week.
Work location: on-site
Shift: 1st, 2nd shifts available
We are seeking dedicated team members to support operations in one or both locations. The plant worker is a dedicated individual who has proven experience monitoring and operating equipment for all plant systems safely and efficiently and includes the ability to perform a complete start-up and shutdown of machinery. The plant worker must monitor and make adjustments to the system to ensure good product quality and work rotating shifts with a team of process technicians and equipment operators.
- Operating a front end loader, a skid steer, and a forklift as required for miscellaneous plant operations
- Performing general housekeeping of the work area or other areas of the plant
- Performing or assisting in basic preventative maintenance as required.
- Good teamwork skills and the ability to work alone.
- Adaptable, able to cope with a change of plans
- Conduct duties in a safe, professional, and polite manner, seeking assistance as and when required.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and complete documentation on time and accurately.
- A valid driving license is essential.